4493 Kriggsby Blvd, Hilliard, OH 430264 beds, 3 baths, 2,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 050007881
- Zillow Home ID: 33982158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4493 Kriggsby Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% higher than in Hilliard, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 4493 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$191K42.52,084
- 4503 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$197K42.51,742
- 4485 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$179K32.51,571
- 3281 Darby Glen Blvd Hilliard, OH$167K32.11,490
- 4504 Fern Trail Dr Hilliard, OH$205K42.52,207
- 3285 Darby Glen Blvd Hilliard, OH$162K32.51,382
- 4511 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$165K32.11,452
- 4494 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$186K42.51,872
- 4486 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$160K32.51,248
- 4512 Fern Trail Dr Hilliard, OH$227K432,257
- 4471 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$158K32.51,248
- 4504 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$168K32.51,519
- 4478 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$158K31.51,350
- 4460 Jennydawn Pl Hilliard, OH$200K42.52,233
- 4519 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$160K31.51,650
- 4470 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$188K32.51,841
- 4520 Fern Trail Dr Hilliard, OH$163K32.51,382
- 4512 Kriggsby Blvd Hilliard, OH$160K321,325
- 3305 Jennydawn Pl Hilliard, OH$169K32.51,490
- 4491 Paxton Dr S Hilliard, OH$105K31.51,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.