4496 Orange Dr, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Sold on 10/31/13: $239,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,980 sq ft
- Lot:8,102 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $239,000
- Heating Type:Other
All Pets are Welcome!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept or deny applications based solely on your credit score, we instead look at the big picture examining several factors such as: Proof of employment, rental history, background history, and other financials. We are willing to work with you!
Having said that, please provide us with a personal email, phone number, and full name to ensure that you receive information on the house as fast as possible. Rentals are in high demand and the market is very competitive; therefore we focus our attention to those who want to communicate with us directly.
If you have any further questions about the application process please contact Tyler at (949) 527-3624 or email him using the link below.
If you would like to set up a tour of the home please contact our leasing agent in the area, her name is Doelisha, and her number is (949) 400-7346.
You can also check out more of our beautiful rental home properties on our website at: www.citivest4rent.com
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesFamily room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow129
- Garage Size458
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Lot Depth135
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #0265351540000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID69006891
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$233,680||$222K – $250K||+$3,328||$118||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,591/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||-$53||$0.80||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Cajon home values will increase 13.7% next year, compared to a 14% rise for San Bernardino as a whole. Among Cajon homes, this home is valued 23.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cajon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.4% greater than in San Bernardino, and 138.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cajon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cajon home values.
Neighborhood for 4496 Orange Drive
- 4506 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$185K32.01,370
- 4480 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$214K32.01,678
- 4550 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$216K32.01,678
- 4475 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$220K32.01,678
- 4594 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$239K42.01,980
- 1249 W 45th St San Bernardino, CA$212K32.01,678
- 4533 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$242K42.01,980
- 4426 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$222K32.01,678
- 4440 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$194K32.01,370
- 1248 W 45th St San Bernardino, CA$186K32.01,370
- 4450 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$238K42.01,980
- 4555 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$191K32.01,389
- 4473 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$229K42.01,980
- 4412 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$245K42.01,980
- 4468 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$212K32.01,678
- 4577 Western Creek Cir San Bernardino, CA$219K32.01,678
- 1241 W 45th St San Bernardino, CA$227K42.01,980
- 4453 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$219K32.01,678
- 4595 Orange Dr San Bernardino, CA$227K42.01,980
- 1240 W 45th St San Bernardino, CA$215K32.01,678
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005