45 4th Ave N APT 101, Minneapolis, MN 554014 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Safe, comfortable, convenient neighborhood. Quiet, tree-lined community, less than ten minute walk from the Skyway and downtown. Great neighbors -- professional community.
- Lot: 800 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $420,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 442 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Whole house stereo; closet built-ins in MBD and MILS; pro-installed flat panel Sony TV in living rm
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Lot width: 195
- Parcel #: 2202924140273
- Zillow Home ID: 61623923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 4th Avenue N APT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Loop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% higher than in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro, and 209% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Loop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minneapolis home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292