45 Arroyo Rd, Forest Knolls, CA 94933
Sold on 7/30/13: $700,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:4.5 baths
- Single Family:5,177 sq ft
- Lot:1.72 acres
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $700,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #16811111
- School DistrictLagunitas School District
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow228
- Elementary SchoolLagunitas School District
- Garage Size361
- High SchoolSir Francis Drake High School
- Last Remodel Year1970
- Middle SchoolLagunitas Middle School
- Neighborhood NameLagunitas
- Zillow Home ID19296612
- Construction Quality8.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,063,068||$765K – $1.48M||-$1,863||$205||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,200/mo||$3K – $12K/mo||-$3,227||$1.20||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Fairfax home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 5% increase for San Francisco Metro as a whole. Among Fairfax homes, this home is valued 52.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 70.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairfax market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.7% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairfax home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairfax home values.
Neighborhood for 45 Arroyo Road
Nearby Schools in Fairfax
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005