- Lot: 2,265 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,770 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,212,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $787
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 221 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Ocean, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02718102000
- Zillow Home ID: 16125347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $915K-1.65M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 97.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|35 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$766K||1||2||906|
|55 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,540|
|30 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$2.39M||3||3||1,783|
|40 6th Ave APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA||$2.15M||2||1||2,568|
|40 6th Ave APT 3 Santa Cruz, CA||--||1||1||--|
|20 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$2.38M||3||3||1,802|
|2615 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.3M||2||2||1,400|
|2615 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$766K||2||2||1,300|
|2621 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.5M||4||3||1,871|
|48 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.36M||3||1.5||1,584|
|50 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.03M||2||1.5||1,467|
|2601 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.28M||4||3||1,906|
|30 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.62M||3||3||2,291|
|641 Alpine St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.26M||2||2||1,206|
|121 Assembly Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$758K||--||--||--|
|100 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.05M||3||2||1,513|
|2691 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$3.28M||5||4||3,482|
|621 Alpine St Santa Cruz, CA||$942K||3||2||1,304|
|2637 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.03M||3||3||1,596|
|120 6th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.39M||2||2||1,566|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!