45 Baldwin StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 8/29/12: $299,900
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:671 sq ft
- Lot:671 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $299,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #W:02 P:01173 S:006
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81857678
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Days on Zillow481
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$341,469||$321K – $365K||-$1,688||$508||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,094/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||-$62||$3.12||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 36.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 45 Baldwin Street UNIT 3
- Unit 1$472K22.01,313
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005