This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 1,401 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $175,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:1206 B:348A L:16
- Zillow Home ID: 58916800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 31.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|48 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$179K||3||2||1,360|
|35 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||--||Studio||--||13,939|
|19 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$167K||3||2||1,260|
|32 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$120K||2||1||924|
|23 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$134K||2||1||1,008|
|68 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$195K||2||1||1,456|
|40 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$131K||2||1||840|
|76 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,472|
|83 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1||1,220|
|89 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$139K||2||1||1,075|
|96 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$208K||3||3||1,776|
|1046 W Main St Meriden, CT||$171K||3||2||1,444|
|97 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$189K||5||3.01||1,869|
|53 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$211K||4||2||1,640|
|1066 W Main St Meriden, CT||$217K||4||2||2,050|
|103 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$154K||2||1||1,040|
|1032 W Main St Meriden, CT||$199K||3||1||1,772|
|110 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$202K||3||2||1,357|
|113 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$233K||3||2||1,876|
|65 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$203K||4||2.5||1,666|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!