- Lot: 3.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 5,815 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,840 sqft
- Parcel #: M:019 L:5368
- Zillow Home ID: 57446976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $343-850K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02035 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Town of Foxborough as a whole. Among 02035 homes, this home is valued 54.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Foxborough, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02035 home values.
|37 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,400|
|49 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$479K||4||2||2,026|
|33 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$403K||3||1.5||1,460|
|53 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$630K||4||2.5||3,108|
|3 Ira Von Cir Foxboro, MA||$567K||4||2.5||2,948|
|57 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$589K||5||3||3,000|
|5 Ira Von Cir Foxboro, MA||$510K||4||2.5||2,128|
|32 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$267K||2||1.5||600|
|61 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$421K||2||2.5||1,532|
|28 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$522K||3||2.5||2,329|
|9 Ira Von Cir Foxboro, MA||$524K||4||2.5||2,286|
|2 Ira Von Cir Foxboro, MA||$545K||4||2.5||2,692|
|36 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$480K||4||1.75||2,100|
|65 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$407K||3||2.5||1,618|
|40 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$681K||4||4||3,424|
|52 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$496K||3||2.5||2,139|
|24 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$531K||3||3.5||2,214|
|19 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$360K||3||2||1,113|
|70 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$312K||3||1.5||1,098|
|69 Beach St Foxboro, MA||$417K||2||2.5||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Town of Foxborough
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!