45 Chaves Ave, San Francisco, CA 941274 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $946,500
- Price/sqft: $631
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Stainless steel appliances,Yard,Living room,Dining room,Garden,Hardwood floor,Fenced yard,Granite countertop,Workshop,Lawn,Stove/Oven,Tile floor,Central heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2959 028
- Zillow Home ID: 15134750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Chaves Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Miraloma Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Miraloma Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Miraloma Park home values.
- 55 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$867K311,430
- 35 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$1.22M321,710
- 65 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$860K--11,385
- 25 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M--21,945
- 80 Agua Way San Francisco, CA$944K--11,375
- 74 Agua Way San Francisco, CA$1.19M211,130
- 75 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$922K211,284
- 1 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M431,297
- 68 Agua Way San Francisco, CA$1.13M21.11,100
- 132 Evelyn Way San Francisco, CA$997K221,630
- 30 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$826K211,425
- 40 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$1.48M422,450
- 20 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$861K32.51,350
- 50 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$981K211,235
- 136 Evelyn Way San Francisco, CA$1.01M--21,613
- 10 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$987K--11,517
- 64 Agua Way San Francisco, CA$924K--11,400
- 60 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M322,181
- 120 Evelyn Way San Francisco, CA$1.2M311,940
- 70 Chaves Ave San Francisco, CA$800K211,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!