- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $235,500
- Price/sqft: $125
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:18 B:0144 L:003A3
- Zillow Home ID: 60103180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 28% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% higher than in West Hartford, and 14% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|48 Chelsea Rdg Vernon, CT||$201K||3||2||1,177|
|36 Chelsea Rdg Vernon, CT||$254K||4||2.5||1,984|
|19 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$732K||6||4||3,554|
|19 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$729K||6||4||3,554|
|13 Chelsea Rdg Vernon, CT||$199K||3||2||1,234|
|11 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$738K||6||5||4,018|
|9 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$697K||4||3||3,675|
|12 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$569K||5||4||2,908|
|8 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$689K||5||3.5||3,256|
|15 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$687K||4||4||4,116|
|16 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$684K||6||3.5||4,060|
|1 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$686K||6||3.5||3,593|
|28 Bainbridge Rd West Hartford, CT||$573K||4||3.5||2,980|
|20 Chelsea Ln West Hartford, CT||$482K||4||3||2,361|
|14 Bainbridge Rd West Hartford, CT||$595K||5||3.5||3,025|
|15 Birch Rd West Hartford, CT||$575K||6||3.5||3,159|
|18 Bainbridge Rd West Hartford, CT||$530K||4||3.5||2,483|
|25 Birch Rd West Hartford, CT||$577K||6||3.5||3,068|
|27 Birch Rd West Hartford, CT||$662K||5||3.5||3,138|
|33 Birch Rd West Hartford, CT||$657K||6||3.1||4,016|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!