45 E Heath St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 2 baths, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- MLS #: BA8439515
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 1023 014
- Zillow Home ID: 36538238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 E Heath Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In SBIC, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% less than in Baltimore, and 42.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help SBIC home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or SBIC home values.
- 47 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$274K22.51,222
- 43 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$299K--1962
- 49 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$226K22858
- 41 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$197K22978
- 51 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$238K21.51,020
- 1700 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$233K--1672
- 39 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$305K--1978
- 1702 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$246K22.51,400
- 53 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$339K331,248
- 37 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$250K--1978
- 1704 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$250K21720
- 35 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$240K--1978
- 1706 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$145K--1660
- 33 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$325K22.51,041
- 1708 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$224K--1660
- 55 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$308K321,400
- 1626 Elkins Ln Baltimore, MD$151K--11,368
- 31 E Heath St Baltimore, MD$295K31.51,041
- 1710 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$283KStudio2840
- Elkins Ln Baltimore, MD$160K--1676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.