- Lot: 2.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Plywood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:005B B:0048 L:00470
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57570765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01506 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Brookfield as a whole. Among 01506 homes, this home is valued 18% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Brookfield, and 0.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01506 home values.
|49 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$210K||3||1||1,776|
|43 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$237K||3||2.5||1,536|
|41 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$172K||3||1||1,225|
|56 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$221K||4||1.5||1,968|
|46 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$227K||3||3||1,680|
|39 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$163K||4||1||1,329|
|11 Mitchell Hill Rd Brookfield, MA||$218K||3||2.5||1,687|
|44 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$299K||4||3.5||2,384|
|35 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$186K||4||1.5||1,637|
|64 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||--||Studio||--||3,397|
|7 Mitchell Hill Rd Brookfield, MA||$287K||4||2.5||2,576|
|8 Long Hill Rd # A Brookfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|LOT1B Webber Rd Brookfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|3 Lawrence Cross Rd Brookfield, MA||$194K||3||1||1,963|
|33 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$200K||3||1||1,749|
|9 Lake Rd Brookfield, MA||$251K||4||1.5||2,318|
|59 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$330K||3||2||2,405|
|66 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$355K||2||2.5||2,100|
|10 Lake Rd Brookfield, MA||$159K||2||1||1,020|
|61 Fiskdale Rd Brookfield, MA||$267K||3||1||2,888|
Nearby Schools in Brookfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!