- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 626 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0414 B:00146 L:13
- Zillow Home ID: 56049179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-296K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% greater than in Haverhill, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|41 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$267K||5||3||2,062|
|50 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$237K||4||2||1,900|
|48 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$208K||3||2||1,103|
|46 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$209K||3||1||1,160|
|42 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$244K||3||2||2,038|
|37 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$208K||3||1||1,282|
|50 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$245K||4||2||1,808|
|52 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$241K||3||1||1,695|
|179 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$259K||5||2||2,112|
|54 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$226K||3||1||1,577|
|48 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,265|
|154 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$247K||5||2||1,944|
|156 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$217K||3||1||1,416|
|160 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$225K||3||1||1,288|
|34 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$213K||4||1||1,320|
|44 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$245K||3||2||1,728|
|41 Mechanic St Haverhill, MA||$257K||4||2||1,968|
|56 Haverhill St Haverhill, MA||$217K||3||2||1,283|
|166 Groveland St Haverhill, MA||$235K||3||1.5||1,348|
|31 Greenville St Haverhill, MA||$246K||3||2||1,288|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded5.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!