45 Linden St, Holyoke, MA 0104023 beds, 14 baths, 13,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 350 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 71583111
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Lead Certification Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MF_TYPE \ 5-9 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 51
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 13,660 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0075 B:0003 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 56175174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Holyoke, and 50.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 49 Linden St Holyoke, MA$88K311,832
- 53 Linden St Holyoke, MA$132K------
- 4 Whiting Ave Holyoke, MA$98K522,024
- 904 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$99K421,888
- 48 Linden St Holyoke, MA$84K421,776
- 57 Linden St Holyoke, MA$76K211,200
- 894 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$148K421,938
- 931-933 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$168K522,048
- 50-52 Linden St Holyoke, MA$131K622,540
- 947 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$142K632,169
- 56 Linden St Holyoke, MA$94K422,019
- Linden St Holyoke, MA$141K522,352
- 955 Dwight St UNIT A Holyoke, MA$72K21802
- 955 Dwight St UNIT B Holyoke, MA$77K411,302
- 886 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$213K843,500
- 27 Linden St Holyoke, MA$122K321,656
- 60 Linden St Holyoke, MA$143K53.52,084
- 65 Linden St Holyoke, MA$127K621,426
- 11 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA$95K321,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!