45 Neuse Landing Dr, Clayton, NC 275273 beds, 3 baths, 2,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 34 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 1949221
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,155 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17K06032B
- Zillow Home ID: 82807770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Neuse Landing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Clayton, and 174.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292