45 Park Ave APT 2104, New York, NY 100161 bed, 1.5 baths, 970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $1,731,025
- Fitness Center
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Concierge, central_ac, cold_storage, live_in_super, lounge, package_room, parking, pets, recreation_facilities, storage_room, washer_dryer
- # Stories: 21.0
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 08921397
- Zillow Home ID: 83933730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Park Avenue APT 2104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 701$3.5M22.51,494
- Apt 601$3.11M22.51,494
- Apt 1506$1.4M11.5859
- Apt 705$1.34M11686
- Apt 1904$1.42M----970
- Apt 501$2.69M22.51,494
- Apt 1206$1.53M11.5859
- Apt 1901$2.28M----1,519
- Apt 404$1.4M----906
- Apt 706$1.26M11.5871
- Apt 2004$1.42M----970
- Apt 202$1.38M11.5958
- Apt 801$2.44M----1,477
- Apt 606$1.26M11.5859
- Apt 301$2.74M----1,811
- Apt 1804$1.41M11.5970
- Apt 303$2.39M----1,440
- Apt 604$1.31M11.5906
- Apt 906$1.37M----871
- Apt 1202$1.35M11.5927
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292