45 Paulies PlUNIT 45, TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
Sold on 9/27/13: $187,800
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,728 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2011
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $187,800
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow75
- Parcel #M:0053 L:0027 U:U045
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID114462713
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$226,175||$199K – $262K||+$992||$130||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,066/mo||$1.6K – $2.7K/mo||--||$1.20||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01876 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 29.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01876 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tewksbury, and 72.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
Neighborhood for 45 Paulies Pl UNIT 45
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- John W. Wynn Middle 7-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- John F. Ryan Elementary 5-6 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- North Street Elementary 3-4 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Tewksbury Memorial High 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Heath Brook Elementary K-2 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Louise Davy Trahan Elementary 3-4 & ungraded 2.3 mi
- John F. Kennedy School K-5 & ungraded 2.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005