This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 920 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $172,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:H08 B:0014 L:027
- Zillow Home ID: 55944430
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-209K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|43 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$164K||4||2||2,526|
|39 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$167K||5||3||2,460|
|55 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$212K||9||7||5,485|
|59 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$244K||4||3||3,500|
|44 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$179K||5||2.5||2,684|
|46 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$168K||4||1.5||2,684|
|42 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$203K||3||3||2,684|
|48 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$185K||6||2.5||2,687|
|50 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$184K||4||2.5||2,684|
|38 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$179K||4||3||2,931|
|52 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$209K||4||3||2|
|53 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$143K||2||1||1,370|
|54 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$215K||4||3||2,842|
|61 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$190K||4||1.5||3,081|
|58 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$156K||4||2||2,304|
|21 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$169K||3||2||2,357|
|28 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$178K||3||3||2,622|
|62 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$172K||4||2||2,158|
|30 Weston St Pittsfield, MA||$177K||3||2||1,977|
|71 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA||$169K||4||2||2,579|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!