45 Province St APT 1502, Boston, MA 021082 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2009
- 15 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $943
- MLS #: 71728340
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Unit Control,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,FLOORING \ Bamboo,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Hi-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 137
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04705 S:106
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 102987979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Province Street APT 1502
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.9% less than in Boston, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 1903$1.13M221,117
- Apt 2104$1.6M221,291
- Apt 2305$3.17M32.52,015
- Apt 1106$575K11691
- Apt 903$1.23M22.51,495
- Apt 1701$1.07M11.5994
- Apt 905$1.01M11.51,151
- Apt 1403$1M221,117
- Apt 2303$1.78M221,363
- Apt 2406$808K11.5728
- Apt 1107$791K22966
- Apt 2304$1.66M221,291
- Apt 2601$2.8M222,029
- Apt 2301$2.37M221,500
- Apt 2901$4.25M332,628
- Apt 9N$2.98M33.52,826
- Apt 1508$789K22966
- Apt 703$1.46M221,495
- Apt 1207$569K11685
- Apt 1404$1.33M221,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!