- Built in 2009
- Views: 976 all time views
- HOA Fee: $75
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,249
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 137
- Floor size: 1,117 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04705 S:124
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 102987439
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-1.62M.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 79.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 69.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% less than in Boston, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (139)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 45 Province St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!