- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,143
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, FLOORING \ Bamboo, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 137
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04705 S:138
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 102988208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.37-1.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 102.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% less than in Boston, and 75.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (138)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 45 Province St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!