45 Province St APT 1808, Boston, MA 021082 beds, 2 baths, 966 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Please give me a call on my cell for more information.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $920,000
- Price/sqft: $952
- 24/7 concierge, valet parking, 4 season heated pool, fitness center, threatre screen rm, etc
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 966 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Unit floor #: 18
- Zillow Home ID: 2113458101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Province Street APT 1808
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.9% lower than in Boston, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 45 Province St APT 1808 Boston, MA$620K22966
- 27 Province St # 47 Boston, MA$6.79M------
- 45 Province St UNIT 708 Boston, MA$567K11--
- 45 Province St APT 2406 Boston, MA$806K11.5728
- 45 Province St APT 2005 Boston, MA$1.35M32.51,998
- 45 Province St APT 709 Boston, MA$1M11.51,100
- 45 Province St APT 1404 Boston, MA$1.19M221,318
- 45 Province St APT 1507 Boston, MA$524K--1535
- 45 Province St APT 1107 Boston, MA$964K22966
- 45 Province St APT 2101 Boston, MA$1.25M221,507
- 45 Province St APT 1408 Boston, MA$964K22966
- 45 Province St STE 1 Boston, MA$903K------
- 45 Province St APT 2304 Boston, MA$1.66M221,291
- 45 Province St APT 2601 Boston, MA$2.8M222,029
- 45 Province St APT 2301 Boston, MA$2.37M221,500
- 45 Province St APT 2901 Boston, MA$4.25M332,628
- 45 Province St APT 1504 Boston, MA$1.32M221,318
- 45 Province St APT 1807 Boston, MA$559KStudio1535
- 45 Province St APT 903 Boston, MA$1.23M22.51,495
- 45 Province St APT 1201 Boston, MA$902K11.5994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292