- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 188 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 201424048
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces, 624 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Wall-Wall Over Hardwood, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Expansion, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Storage, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Wilton, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ L-Shaped DR/LR, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Screened, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Shed, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Oil, HEAT FUEL \ Pellets/Corn, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Bathroom, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, School Taxes Description \ Actual, SEWER \ Septic, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 1 Story, Sub Area \ Wilton Town, Swis Code \ 415600, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Well Except Dug
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 190
- Parcel #: 41560015300600020020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32460778
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $140-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12866 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Saratoga Springs as a whole. Among 12866 homes, this home is 31.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saratoga Springs, and 93.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!