This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,488 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1990 for $15,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Log, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:103 L:118
- Zillow Home ID: 58967054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $102-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06249 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Lebanon as a whole. Among 06249 homes, this home is valued 27.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lebanon, and 77.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06249 home values.
|48 Spafford Dr Lebanon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|28 Manion Ln Lebanon, CT||$110K||3||1||816|
|14 Kellys Cor Lebanon, CT||$140K||3||1||1,050|
|35 Spafford Rd Lebanon, CT||$148K||2||1||1,088|
|34 Spafford Dr Lebanon, CT||$138K||2||1.5||1,128|
|40 Spafford Dr Lebanon, CT||$190K||3||2||1,688|
|31 Manion Ln Lebanon, CT||$114K||2||1||782|
|21 Manion Ln Lebanon, CT||$120K||2||1||672|
|63 Spafford Rd Lebanon, CT||$97K||2||1||484|
|26 Spafford Dr Lebanon, CT||$97K||2||1||600|
|34 Kellys Cor Lebanon, CT||$116K||2||1||876|
|151 Ryan Ter Lebanon, CT||$104K||2||1||792|
|67 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$224K||3||1||950|
|21 Spafford Rd Lebanon, CT||$76K||2||1||540|
|145 Ryan Ter Lebanon, CT||$103K||1||1||684|
|18 Spafford Dr Lebanon, CT||$101K||2||1||660|
|61 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$145K||2||1||1,072|
|137 Ryan Ter Lebanon, CT||$153K||3||1||1,519|
|39 Ryan Ter Lebanon, CT||$127K||2||1||952|
|83 Deepwood Dr Lebanon, CT||$137K||1||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!