- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 832 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00181800
- Zillow Home ID: 57885247
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $134-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06403 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Beacon Falls as a whole. Among 06403 homes, this home is valued 27.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% lower than in Beacon Falls, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beacon Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06403 home values.
|5 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$180K||3||1||1,232|
|3 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$176K||3||1.1||1,397|
|4 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$166K||2||1||894|
|41 Summerfield St Beacon Falls, CT||$207K||2||2||1,296|
|42 Summerfield St Beacon Falls, CT||$195K||3||2||1,251|
|81 Hillview St Beacon Falls, CT||$242K||3||2||2,103|
|59 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$141K||2||1||960|
|73 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$175K||3||2||1,572|
|65 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$176K||3||2||1,348|
|74 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$138K||4||1||1,750|
|66 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$198K||3||2||1,484|
|68 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$155K||3||2||1,236|
|58 Summerfield St Beacon Falls, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,239|
|68 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$205K||3||2||1,639|
|60 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$232K||3||2||1,881|
|60 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$130K||2||1||960|
|18 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$172K||2||1||1,144|
|49 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$234K||3||2||1,938|
|25 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$133K||2||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Beacon Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!