45 Swan Ln, Beecher, IL 604012 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
All residents must be pre-approved by community prior to purchase. Reasonable lot rent which includes garbage pick up. Very low taxes total under $300.00 each year. This neighborhood is very well maintained, giving just enough rural living but still close enough to shopping, Metra and expressways.
Please give us a call at 708 946 1962 you will not be disappointed. All reasonable offers considered.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109670180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 45 Swan Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% lower than in Beecher, and 968.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beecher.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60401 home values.
- 50 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$84K32--
- 12 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$152K21--
- 44 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$128K32--
- 6 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$130K32--
- 7 Drake Ln Beecher, IL$108K32--
- 41 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$131K32--
- 41 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$172K32--
- 41 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$165K32--
- 46 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$136K32--
- 12 Drake Ln Beecher, IL$71K------
- 29 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$69K32--
- 16 Drake Ln Beecher, IL$168K32--
- 37 Drake Ln Beecher, IL$128K221,000
- 56 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$67K32--
- 43 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$116K221,088
- 9 Cynthia Ln Beecher, IL$68K32--
- 14 Cynthia Ln Beecher, IL$71K------
- 2400 W Pauling Rd Monee, IL$159K----2,164
- 15 Swan Ln Beecher, IL$111K------
- 7 Heron Ln Beecher, IL$72K32--
Nearby Schools in Beecher
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292