- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 490 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,172 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 205072
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 6 spaces
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Floor \ Ceramic, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Views \ Seasonal, Views \ Scenic, Views \ Pastoral, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Energy Features \ Energy * Appliances, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Survey \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Views \ Distant, Garage \ 2 Car, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Heat\Cool \ Pellet Stove, Stove Permit \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Exterior Amenities \ Pool - Above Ground, Garage \ Insulated, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Construction \ Modular, Lot Description \ Interior, Yr Blt Description \ Actual, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available, Internet Service \ Dial Up Available
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,915 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:024 B:0A L:0000-0043.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56805781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-570K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 69.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
|50 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$424K||4||3||2,404|
|35 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$442K||4||2.5||2,459|
|30 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$348K||3||2||2,031|
|60 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$354K||4||2.5||1,996|
|55 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,526|
|70 Via Bondi Lee, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|25 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$416K||3||3||2,436|
|110 Via Maria Lee, MA||$358K||4||2.5||2,080|
|65 Via Bondi Lee, MA||$298K||3||2||1,346|
|90 Via Maria Lee, MA||$418K||3||2||2,128|
|120 Via Maria Lee, MA||$316K||3||2||1,470|
|50 Via Maria Lee, MA||$374K||4||2.5||2,200|
|115 Via Maria Lee, MA||$367K||5||2||2,240|
|60 Via Maria Lee, MA||$271K||3||2||1,300|
|105 Via Maria Lee, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,563|
|80 Via Maria Lee, MA||$383K||4||2||1,979|
|95 Via Maria Lee, MA||$566K||4||3||2,802|
|30 Via Maria Lee, MA||$391K||4||2.5||2,240|
|125 Via Maria Lee, MA||$297K||2||2.5||1,456|
|65 Via Maria Lee, MA||$343K||3||2||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!