45 Vista Ln # 2, Copake, NY 125162 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Parcel #: 10320018600000010310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30006737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 45 Vista Lane # 2
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 46 Vista Ln Copake, NY$157K31.5925
- 75 County Route 27 Copake, NY--Studio----
- 75 County Rte 27 & # 27A Copake, NY--Studio----
- County Route 27 Copake, NY$214K311,688
- 66 County Route 27 Copake, NY$214K311,688
- Chrysler Pond Copake, NY$517K321,682
- 7 Charles Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$150K211,242
- 15 Stonewall Ridge Rd Copake, NY$223K31.51,846
- 19 Charles Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$171K21.5996
- 40 Stonewall Ridge Rd Copake, NY$219K31.51,500
- 47 County Route 27 Copake, NY$1.21MStudio--3,584
- 126 County Route 27 Copake, NY$253K311,732
- 29 Charles Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$192K31.51,204
- 37 County Route 27 Copake, NY$313K21.51,282
- 22 Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$288K231,808
- 30 Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$200K32.51,248
- 39 Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$188K211,198
- 183 County Route 27 Copake, NY$333K411,764
- 70 Charles Wanzel Rd Copake, NY$249K321,701
- 140 County Route 27 Copake, NY$325K31.51,903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!