- Lot: 2.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 259 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,755 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 7428614
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 506 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Basement, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Parking Pad, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Parking \ Storage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ In-law Suite or Apartment, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Solarium/Sun Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,149 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0103A 030
- Zillow Home ID: 69875721
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-358K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30014 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Covington as a whole. Among 30014 homes, this home is 245.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Covington, and 254.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30014 home values.
|65 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$279K||--||3||2,444|
|15 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$328K||5||3.5||3,498|
|75 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$281K||4||3||2,782|
|5 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$289K||--||2||2,797|
|85 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$294K||3||4||3,002|
|10 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$351K||--||3||3,820|
|10 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$299K||--||2||2,999|
|20 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$315K||4||4||3,139|
|15 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$321K||4||3||3,371|
|95 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$247K||--||3||1,878|
|85 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$259K||3||3||--|
|85 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$269K||4||4||--|
|20 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$279K||--||2||2,404|
|30 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$310K||--||3||3,200|
|105 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$291K||--||3||2,911|
|25 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$274K||--||3||2,405|
|100 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$347K||5||4||4,548|
|40 Bear Creek Walk Covington, GA||$295K||--||2||2,823|
|140 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$268K||4||3.5||--|
|100 Walnut Ridge Way Covington, GA||$270K||5||3.5||2,555|
Nearby Schools in Covington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!