450 Horace St, San Antonio, TX 782122 beds, 1 bath, 616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Features consist of:
* Floor plan of two bedrooms and a bathroom
* Wooden floors
* Fenced in spacious front and back yard
* Fenced in private drive for off street parking
* Washer and Dryer Hookups
This cute home is:
* Located right off of San Pedro and Rex Street
* In the San Antonio Independent School District - Near Edison High School, Davis Middle School, AND less then 1/2 a mile from Rogers Elementary School!
* Conveniently located to go shopping at the Alamo Quarry Market and Northstar Mall.
- Lot: 4,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 616 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 072900010150
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 26225812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 450 Horace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Antonio, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Antonio home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Antonio home values.
- 454 Horace St San Antonio, TX$76K21994
- 448 Horace St San Antonio, TX$66K211,016
- 456 Horace St San Antonio, TX--------
- 444 Horace St San Antonio, TX$80K21930
- 460 Horace St San Antonio, TX--------
- 431 Rex St San Antonio, TX$71K------
- 419 Rex St San Antonio, TX$106K321,080
- 462 Horace St San Antonio, TX--------
- 435 Rex St San Antonio, TX$127K321,530
- 415 Rex St San Antonio, TX$79K311,200
- 440 Horace St San Antonio, TX$77K21.5960
- 437 Rex St San Antonio, TX--------
- 439 Rex St San Antonio, TX--------
- 403 Rex St San Antonio, TX$113K321,320
- 422 Rex St San Antonio, TX$65K211,008
- 420 Rex St San Antonio, TX$84K321,092
- 428 Rex St San Antonio, TX$58K31770
- 434 Rex St San Antonio, TX--211,100
- 416 Rex St San Antonio, TX$85K311,056
- 406 Rex St San Antonio, TX$175K322,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.