450 Jersey St, Staten Island, NY 103015 beds, 5 baths, 5,884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $450,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 5,884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 001030036
- Zillow Home ID: 32272907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 450 Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4350% greater than in New York, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Brighton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Brighton home values.
- 454 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$236K211,782
- 247 Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$407K722
- 446-448 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$422K----3,450
- 251 Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$196K22640
- 454 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$355KStudio2.51,782
- 444 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$228K----2,064
- 19 Ely St Staten Island, NY$406K----2,241
- 35 Ely St Staten Island, NY$410K322,142
- 37 Ely St # 1 Staten Island, NY$323K51--
- 37 Ely St # 2 Staten Island, NY$327K41--
- 37 Ely St Staten Island, NY$292K412,142
- 258 Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$347K41.51,984
- Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$307K----2,485
- 470 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$284K----2,592
- 250 Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$361K----1,984
- 472 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$221K31.52,052
- 252 Corson Ave Staten Island, NY$313K----1,984
- 25 Ely St Staten Island, NY$274K41.51,800
- 436 Jersey St Staten Island, NY$249K----1,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!