This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,821 all time views
- HOA Fee: $100/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $168,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Unit View: None
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: None
- Second Floor Entry
- Construction Type: Concrete Block With Brick
- Amenities: No Amenities
- Section: 37
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-37-053-0200
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141370530200
- Zillow Home ID: 72580184
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $112-165K.
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% greater than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 450 SW 3rd St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!