450 W 17th St APT 1201, New York, NY 100111 bed, 1 bath, 502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $661,862
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bicycle room, Common roofdeck, Concierge, Eat-in kitchen, Health club, High ceilings, Nursery, Outdoor space, Pets allowed, Post-war, Washer/Dryer, Wi-fi
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 34.0
- Floor size: 502 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07141045
- Zillow Home ID: 97496784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 450 W 17th Street APT 1201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 1708$2.37M221,408
- Apt 1408$2.41M221,266
- Ph 5$3.36M111,024
- Apt 816$1.7MStudio1--
- Apt 1020$2.27M111,059
- Apt 1116$1.63MStudio1561
- Apt 2011$1.35M11635
- Apt 1202$1.29M----732
- Apt 1604$2.39M----1,085
- Apt 2302$1.36M11730
- Apt 2103$1.61M221,038
- Apt 2403$1.9M----1,038
- Apt 2207$4.06M----1,885
- Apt 1006$4.15M221,208
- Apt 1220$2.31M----1,059
- Apt 1711$1.36M11635
- Apt 1014$999KStudio1583
- Apt 2504$3.9M221,078
- Ph 6$2.69M----1,164
- Ph 1$2.37M----256,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292