4500 Doig Ln, Las Vegas, NV 891103 beds, 2 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,764 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 14029413086
- Zillow Home ID: 7033068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4500 Doig Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% higher than in Las Vegas Metro, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
- 4504 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$125K221,293
- 4501 Fireside Ln Las Vegas, NV$153K431,764
- 4508 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$141K331,665
- 4505 Fireside Ln Las Vegas, NV$137K32.51,665
- 4509 Fireside Ln Las Vegas, NV$158K431,954
- 4501 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$130K331,665
- 4512 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$142K32.51,764
- 713 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$146K331,764
- 4505 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$126K221,293
- 709 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$151K331,845
- Cool Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$50K22920
- 717 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$102K221,056
- 705 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$115K221,203
- 4509 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$138K32.51,764
- 721 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$131K331,665
- 4513 Fireside Ln Las Vegas, NV$142K32.51,665
- 701 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$145K32.51,764
- 4516 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$138K32.51,665
- 725 Weatherstone Dr Las Vegas, NV$148K431,764
- 4513 Doig Ln Las Vegas, NV$110K221,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.