4500 Mcmenamy St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 3 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Wall
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 651165100
- Zillow Home ID: 10572889
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4500 Mcmenamy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4500 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$223K321,506
- 4512 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$279K422,642
- 7717 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$192K----2,010
- 4518 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$176K----1,744
- 7761-7763 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,600
- 4520 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$164K331,440
- 7724 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$164KStudio----
- 7718 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$168K----1,600
- 4500 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$173KStudio----
- 7713 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$148K312,140
- 4522 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$176K----2,472
- 4414 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$79K211,380
- 4421 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$152K----2,076
- 7716 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 4517 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$136K211,424
- 4526 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$196K----1,200
- 7712 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,491
- 7769 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$192K----1,292
- 4521 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$171K----1,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292