4500 Mcmenamy St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 3 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Wall
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 651165100
- Zillow Home ID: 10572889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4500 Mcmenamy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4500 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$192K321,506
- 4512 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$218K422,642
- 7717 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$180K----2,010
- 4518 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$186K----1,744
- 7761-7763 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$169K----1,600
- 4520 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$152K331,440
- 7724 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$183KStudio----
- 7718 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$166K----1,600
- 4500 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$185KStudio----
- 7713 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$179K312,140
- 4522 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$206K----2,472
- 4414 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$129K211,380
- 4421 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$186K----2,076
- 7716 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 4517 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$169K211,424
- 4526 Mcmenamy St Philadelphia, PA$161K----1,200
- 7712 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$164K----1,491
- 7769 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$157K----1,292
- 4521 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$162K----1,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.