This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-153K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Mchenry is $10,275.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Mchenry is $19,503.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- All time views: 845
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $182,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 560 sqft
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Basement: Partially Finished
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: None
- Family Room Level: Basement
- 4th Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Style Of House: Ranch
- Status: Pending
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Appraiser
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Basement (Y: Partial
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Exterior Building Type: Steel Siding
- Age: 41-50 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: Lender Owned
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: 1 Story
- Garage Type: Detached
- Garage Type: Detached
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0927252012
- Zillow Home ID: 5024804
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in McHenry, and 165.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
|4504 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$118K||3||1||994|
|4418 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$151K||4||2||1,794|
|4501 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$124K||3||1||1,200|
|4506 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$114K||3||1||1,008|
|4507 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$131K||--||--||1,376|
|1603 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$157K||--||--||1,863|
|1606 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$155K||--||--||--|
|4510 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$125K||--||--||960|
|4509 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$127K||--||--||994|
|1519 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$134K||--||--||1,480|
|1602 Lakeland Ave Mchenry, IL||$129K||--||--||1,312|
|1602 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$117K||3||1||1,075|
|4512 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$128K||--||--||1,008|
|4509 Spruce Ln Mchenry, IL||$171K||--||--||1,872|
|1518 Lakeland Ave Mchenry, IL||$123K||--||--||1,258|
|1600 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$148K||4||3||1,711|
|1517 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$149K||3||2||1,659|
|1516 N Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$135K||--||--||1,440|
|1516 Lakeland Ave Mchenry, IL||$114K||--||--||1,008|
|4515 W Ramble Rd Mchenry, IL||$97K||--||--||576|
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.