4501 S 6th St APT 43, Louisville, KY 402141 bed, 1 bath, 450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $128,000
- Electric stove, Fridge, Owner pays water sewer trash, Tenant pays all other utilities, General parking, Carpet throughout, Vinyl in kitchen and bathroom, Window a/c, Electric baseboard heat, 2nd floor unit
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 450 sqft
- Parcel #: 053M00430000
- Zillow Home ID: 73431453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4501 S 6th Street APT 43
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beechmont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Louisville, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beechmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechmont home values.
- Apt 13$74K11500
- Apt 100$69K--1538
- Apt 15$73K11538
- Apt 19$69K11538
- Apt 22$69K--1538
- Apt 23$84K11538
- Apt 26$69K--1538
- Apt 28$69K--1538
- Apt 3$74K--1538
- Apt 39$73K11538
- Apt 51$71K--1538
- Apt 50$69K--1538
- Apt 55$71K--1538
- Apt 58$71K--1538
- Apt 65$71K--1538
- Apt 72$73K11560
- Apt 74$31K11583
- Apt 70$73K--1538
- Apt 75$70K--1538
- Apt 76$73K31538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292