- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,196 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $407,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 102391
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Roof \ Shingle, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Pool \ None, Water \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Security System, Sewer \ Septic System, Utility Rm Type \ In Garage\Carport, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, HOA Amenities \ Common Ground Maintenance, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Windows \ Aluminum, HOA Amenities \ Outside Lighting, Frontage \ Golf Course
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,917 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0054-086C
- Zillow Home ID: 76512499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is 222% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
|4508 Greenway Dr Valdosta, GA||$358K||--||2.5||3,216|
|4512 Greenway Dr Valdosta, GA||$359K||4||3||3,045|
|4505 Greenway Dr Valdosta, GA||$341K||4||3.5||3,023|
|4512 Greenway Dr # 1 Valdosta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4424 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$499K||4||5||5,550|
|4509 Greenway Dr Valdosta, GA||$338K||4||3||3,017|
|4454 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$355K||--||3.5||3,421|
|4413 Mathis Mill Rd Valdosta, GA||$296K||--||2.5||2,758|
|4421 Mathis Mill Rd Valdosta, GA||$293K||--||2||2,767|
|4633 Ridgeview Cir Valdosta, GA||$348K||4||5||3,096|
|4441 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$322K||--||2||2,887|
|4449 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$326K||4||4||2,932|
|4462 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$362K||5||3||3,165|
|4380 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$386K||--||3.5||4,090|
|4429 Mathis Mill Rd Valdosta, GA||$339K||--||3.5||3,009|
|4215 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4629 Ridgeview Cir Valdosta, GA||$350K||5||3||3,266|
|4457 Tillman Bluff Rd Valdosta, GA||$370K||5||5||3,674|
|4637 Ridgeview Cir Valdosta, GA||$283K||--||2||2,543|
|4435 Mathis Mill Rd Valdosta, GA||$561K||--||5||5,093|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!