This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-129K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Prescott Valley is $18,491.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Prescott Valley is $15,879.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 1,883
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Construction: Wood/Frame
- Cooling: Evaporative
- FoundationAndBsmt: FOUND-Stem Wall
- Heating: Forced Gas
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Counters-Solid Surface
- Raised Ceilings 9+ft
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Walk-In Closet(s)
- Wash/Dry Connection
- Manufactured Homes Allowed Y/N: Yes
- Occupant Type: Vacant
- Office Status: - Active
- OtherRooms: Laundry Room
- PetsAndAnimals: Domestic
- Property Type: Residential (Sgl Fam)
- RecordsAvail: Affidavit of Affix.
- Residential Property Type: Mfg/Mobile
- RoadAccAndMaint: ACCESS-City
- Roof: Comp. Shingle
- Short Sale/REO: Not Applicable
- Source of Measurement: County Assessor
- Style: 1 Story
- - None
- TopoAndLocation: Level
- UtilitiesInstalled: Electricity
- UtilitiesInstalled: Water-City
- UtilitiesInstalled: WWT- City Sewer
- WaterHeater: Natural Gas
- WindowsAndCoverings: Horizontal Blinds
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,767 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2142293947
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% less than in Prescott Valley, and 18.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 86314 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott Valley.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!