4504 Prospect Cir, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 1 bath, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Potential investment buyers: current tenant pays $1500 in rent.
Situated on a timeless and small street in Windsor Hills Baltimore, this home we aptly named The Yellow House is a fitting member to its turn of the century setting. The style is Cape Cod and Arts & Crafts, a bungalow cottage in a park setting. Brand new siding outside while inside, it remains true to its roots with plaster walls and hardwood inlaid floors throughout, original tall windows with shutters indoors and out, a warm potbelly stove in the living room. Some obvious updates like the bathroom and kitchen keep the home up to date with modern amenities.
Windsor Hills is a residential neighborhood of about 750 homes. Located on the western periphery of Baltimore City, the area features winding streets, mature trees, and well-spaced homes in a park-like setting. There is a play lot for children, Windsor Hills Elementary School [#87] with a large grassy yard, a church, and the trail-head of the Windsor Hills Conservation Trail, which connects with the Gwynns Falls Trail in Leakin Park. The neighborhood combines a serene country-like setting with excellent access to the amenities of Baltimore City and the greater Baltimore Metropolitan area.
We have a strong neighborhood association, Windsor Hills Neighbors, Inc., with an elected Board of Governors who meet 10 times per year -- no meetings in July and December. The association includes all residents as members, and a newsletter is mailed to all residents nine times a year. Paid members may vote on issues, policies, and the budget. With a 100+ year history of diversity (ethnic, economic, social, racial, family composition), where tolerance and acceptance are practiced daily, we strive to cooperate with our neighbors and nearby institutions, including Cahill Recreation Center, Greater Walbrook Coalition, Carrington House for recovering addicts, and Friends of Gwynns Falls/Leakin Parks.
Type of Houses
Most of the homes are of detached design, and most are owner-occupied. The earliest houses were built just before 1900 as summer houses, when the trolley car line was extended out to Walbrook Junction. Most houses were constructed during the 1920s to 1940s. There are a few small apartment houses, most of which are owner-occupied. There are 3 larger multi-family apartment buildings in the community, which add to the diversity of housing opportunities.
- Lot: 8,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Wood stove, Park Setting
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 8468A002
- Zillow Home ID: 36628116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4504 Prospect Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Forest Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Baltimore, and 149.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West Forest Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Forest Park home values.
- 4506 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$116K31.52,010
- 4507 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$387K--23,900
- 4500 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$127K--11,695
- Baltimore, MD$85K------
- Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$361K--22,894
- 4511 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$220K522,280
- 4509 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$203K--11,442
- 4505 Prospect Cir Baltimore, MD$178K--11,874
- 4509 Clifton Rd Baltimore, MD$175K--22,128
- 2616 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$361K--22,894
- 2612 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$352K--4.54,052
- 4510 Clifton Rd Baltimore, MD--Studio----
- 4511 Clifton Rd Baltimore, MD$197K--11,405
- 2610 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$160K--21,514
- 4512 Clifton Rd Baltimore, MD$235K--22,408
- 4437 Clifton Rd Baltimore, MD$217K--11,725
- 2608 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$139K--21,580
- 2615 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$272K42.52,612
- 2621 Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$348K533,850
- Talbot Rd Baltimore, MD$146K--31,662
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292