- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4504 W Gray St, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $299,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 216 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1142930536
- Zillow Home ID: 64863237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4504 W Gray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Shore Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Tampa, and 114% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Shore Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Shore Palms home values.
- 4502 W Gray St Tampa, FL$273K32.51,944
- 4506 W Gray St Tampa, FL$122K321,012
- 318 N Hesperides St Tampa, FL$219K321,749
- 322 N Hesperides St Tampa, FL$251K32.51,900
- 4508 W Gray St Tampa, FL$104K211,012
- 4501 W Gray St UNIT C Tampa, FL$153K------
- 4501 W Gray St UNIT A Tampa, FL$244K32.51,874
- 4501 W Gray St UNIT D Tampa, FL$254K32.51,948
- 316 N Hesperides St Tampa, FL$417K33.55,000
- 4503 W Gray St Tampa, FL$134K211,538
- 4509 W Fig St UNIT D Tampa, FL$311K32.52,207
- 4501 W Gray St UNIT C Tampa, FL$212K331,705
- 4505 W Gray St Tampa, FL$107K21768
- 4509 W Fig St UNIT C Tampa, FL$315K32.52,207
- 406 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$213K32.51,705
- 4510 W Gray St Tampa, FL$127K211,344
- 4426 W Gray St Tampa, FL$205K22.51,629
- 312 N Hesperides St Tampa, FL$406K433,240
- 4507 W Gray St Tampa, FL$88K31896
- 4509 W Fig St UNIT B Tampa, FL$290K32.52,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.