- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 230 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,557 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 21299002
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- Partial basement
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 25-50%, Equipment \ Sauna, Heat \ Baseboard, Architectural Style \ Bi-Level, Heat \ HotWaterBoiler, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Fireplace Description \ Masonry Fireplace, Exterior \ Wood Brick, Fireplace Description \ Basement Fireplace, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 490716113104000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1262892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46226 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46226 homes, this home is 79.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 234.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 110.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
|4515 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||1,444|
|4485 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$123K||2||--||1,704|
|4600 Berkshire Ln Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||--||2,672|
|4601 Berkshire Ln Indianapolis, IN||$132K||3||--||2,171|
|4444 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN||$182K||3||1.5||2,228|
|4475 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||--||1,596|
|4525 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$170K||2||1||2,028|
|4530 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$297K||5||2||5,158|
|4611 Berkshire Ln Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||2.25||2,220|
|4465 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$136K||4||--||2,240|
|4430 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN||$166K||3||--||2,176|
|4450 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4427 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4455 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1||1,707|
|4625 Berkshire Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||1,659|
|4420 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN||$163K||3||1.5||2,560|
|4535 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4551 Berkshire Rd Lawrence, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4425 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||1.5||1,404|
|4440 Berkshire Rd Indianapolis, IN||$210K||5||3||4,245|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!