- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4505 Keg Ct, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0417252240
- Zillow Home ID: 53642630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4505 Keg Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 4507 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$110K321,352
- 4503 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$116K421,352
- 4509 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$108K321,375
- 4501 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$103K321,286
- 4508 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$109K321,303
- 4506 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$109K321,283
- 4500 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$100K321,287
- 4504 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$100K321,286
- 4511 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$121K321,286
- 4616 Hoe Ct Fayetteville, NC$112K321,361
- 4502 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$95K321,286
- 4513 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$111K321,407
- 4614 Hoe Ct Fayetteville, NC$112K321,358
- 4618 Hoe Ct Fayetteville, NC$105K321,367
- 4608 Gem Ct Fayetteville, NC$111K321,304
- 4610 Gem Ct Fayetteville, NC$113K321,375
- 4609 Gem Ct Fayetteville, NC$111K321,364
- 501 Fenmark Pl Fayetteville, NC$90K321,043
- 4612 Hoe Ct Fayetteville, NC$122K321,330
- 4515 Keg Ct Fayetteville, NC$117K321,669
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.