This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $922K-1.1M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Santa Clara is $21,497.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $41.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Santa Clara is $62,441.
Price / Tax History
- Gated community with video monitoring,
- Community pool and Jacuzzi.
- Kids tot-lot for the younger ones.
- Great location with open front and no front neighbors; North-east facing;
- Newly painted with accent walls.
- Formal living room with high ceiling;
- Separate family and dinning rooms open to kitchen;
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the upper floor, half bathroom downstairs.
- Master Bedroom with specious walk in closet. Master bathroom with dual vanity, stand in shower and bathtub. Storage organizers in all the closets.
- Kitchen with all the GE appliances, refrigerator, range, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- Laundry room with washer and gas-dryer,
- Upgraded laminated floor; Granite counter top; Elegant tile floor; Upgraded master bath;
- Designer draperies; Finished 2 car garage; Storage racks in the garage.
- Large crawl space for lot of Storage.
- Rivermark Don Callejon School;
- Walk to Levi's Stadium and Great America Amusement Park.
- Shopping complex with various dinning options and Santa Clara City Library within few minutes,
- Close to all the major Hi-Tech companies like Cisco, Intel, Dell, Oracle and many more!
- Access to all three highways (101, 237 and 880) within few minutes.
Open house on request. Serious inquires please. NO pets.
One month payment as deposit, and upfront payment of last month.
Tenant pays all utilities.
Owner pays HOA dues.
Available on the August 1st, 2015. If needed we can make it ready a week earlier.
Photos coming soon.
Renter pays all utilities and owner pays hoa dues.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 2,563
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $686,500
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 407 sqft
- Granite countertop
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09720235
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 69300988
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!