4507 Starlee Dr, Moseley, VA 231205 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 583 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,656 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 711684096500000
- Zillow Home ID: 65197530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4507 Starlee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.2% greater than in Moseley, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moseley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23120 home values.
- 4513 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$375K63.53,558
- 4501 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$412K53.53,920
- 4519 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$428K64.54,400
- 16800 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$380K53.53,708
- 4601 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$330K42.52,564
- 4439 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$465K53.53,783
- 16806 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$356K53.53,164
- 4510 Otterdale Rd Moseley, VA$264K321,868
- 4438 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$433K434,677
- 16801 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$350K43.53,218
- 4607 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$454K53.54,345
- 4432 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$484K53.55,121
- 4427 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$417K63.54,032
- 16814 Jaydee Ct Moseley, VA$411K543,833
- 16812 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$356K432,703
- 4426 Lake Summer Ct Moseley, VA$402K42.53,932
- 16807 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$392K42.53,594
- 16808 Jaydee Ct Moseley, VA$454K534,250
- 4613 Starlee Dr Moseley, VA$355K42.52,713
- 16813 Starlee Ct Moseley, VA$330K42.52,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.