- Lot: 3,959 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $506
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 170 sqft
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 060056230
- Zillow Home ID: 15578797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94063 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 9.4% rise for North Fair Oaks as a whole. Among 94063 homes, this home is valued 2.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in North Fair Oaks, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fair Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
|443 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$668K||3||1||960|
|465 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$910K||2||2||1,680|
|441 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$649K||2||1||940|
|427 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$741K||3||1||1,030|
|481 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$573K||1||1||560|
|460 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$723K||2||1||1,070|
|430 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$877K||4||1.5||1,170|
|468 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$766K||3||1||1,180|
|458 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$754K||3||2||1,180|
|442 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.15M||4||2||2,139|
|462 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$745K||3||1||1,150|
|421 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$644K||3||1||870|
|476 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$654K||2||1||980|
|483 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$832K||3||2||1,760|
|436 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$599K||1||1||750|
|422 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$792K||3||2||1,530|
|466 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$681K||3||2||990|
|432 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.31M||4||3||2,300|
|472 3rd Ave Redwood City, CA||$475K||1||1||490|
|480 2nd Ave Redwood City, CA||$614K||2||1||870|
Nearby Schools in North Fair Oaks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!