- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4510 Kincardine Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322573 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,069 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 501 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1492693010
- Zillow Home ID: 44555603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4510 Kincardine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Craven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 83.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% lower than in Jacksonville, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Craven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Craven home values.
- 4476 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$242K432,613
- 4518 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$257K43.53,201
- 4540 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$271K433,000
- 4503 Old Spanish Trl Jacksonville, FL$422K433,698
- 9151 Paisley Ct Jacksonville, FL$248K432,520
- 4468 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$198K42.52,275
- 4526 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$245K432,915
- 9156 Paisley Ct Jacksonville, FL$251K42.52,203
- 9146 Agincourt Ln Jacksonville, FL$240K332,288
- 9143 Paisley Ct Jacksonville, FL$231K422,210
- 4529 Trevi Dr Jacksonville, FL$161K321,842
- 4537 Trevi Dr Jacksonville, FL$156K321,609
- 4518 Old Spanish Trl Jacksonville, FL$445K43.53,618
- 4532 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$249K432,669
- 4460 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$219K432,396
- 9148 Paisley Ct Jacksonville, FL$213K32.52,180
- 4521 Trevi Dr Jacksonville, FL$177K43.52,253
- 4545 Trevi Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K321,268
- 4535 Old Spanish Trl Jacksonville, FL$509K434,294
- 4463 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL$258K422,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.