4510 Pika Dr, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 2 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $245,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 624 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 40 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R1562959
- Zillow Home ID: 13888605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4510 Pika Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in Loveland, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 4530 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$272K322,164
- 4480 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$280K432,344
- 4523 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$321K42.52,737
- 4501 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$319K53.53,184
- 4464 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$258K321,562
- 4550 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$300K442,082
- 4475 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$279K42.52,316
- 4565 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$316K433,120
- 4448 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$252K42.51,933
- 166 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$325K42.52,580
- 4453 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$326K543,338
- 170 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$380K32.52,700
- 4574 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$285K221,654
- 184 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$341K523,809
- 182 Sweet Clover Pl Loveland, CO$391K42.54,001
- 4432 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$262K42.52,153
- 198 Sweet Clover Pl Loveland, CO$424K554,969
- 170 Sweet Clover Pl Loveland, CO$320K32.52,378
- 4441 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$303K42.52,640
- 192 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$336K42.53,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.