- Lot: 7,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 109 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,004 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 590 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Limited Service / Exclusive Agency, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,269 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0880675068
- Zillow Home ID: 45025276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $206-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33596 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Valrico as a whole. Among 33596 homes, this home is 2.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33596, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Valrico, and 270.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33596 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33596 home values.
|4509 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$195K||4||2||2,091|
|4513 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$224K||4||3||2,363|
|4617 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$214K||3||2||2,074|
|4615 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$216K||4||2||2,074|
|4507 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$235K||4||2||2,354|
|4619 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$194K||4||2||2,074|
|4515 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$199K||3||2.5||2,013|
|4613 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$208K||4||2||2,074|
|4621 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$209K||4||2||2,074|
|4505 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$240K||4||3||2,370|
|4517 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$242K||3||3||2,480|
|4611 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$219K||4||2||2,100|
|4508 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$212K||4||2||2,045|
|4623 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$205K||4||3||2,033|
|4623 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$192K||4||3||--|
|4623 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$207K||4||3||2,033|
|4510 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$201K||3||2||1,822|
|4506 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$212K||4||3||1,982|
|4504 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$235K||4||3||2,231|
|4512 Oak River Cir Valrico, FL||$266K||4||3||2,675|
Nearby Schools in Valrico
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!