4512 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 981035 beds, 2 baths, 2,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Friendly; lots of families with children and residents of all ages. Comfortable to walk in with others and/or pets. Nice small park one block away with fantastic view, Woodland Park and Zoo just 5 blocks and Green Lake less than a mile. Has been gentrified somewhat in the last 10 years
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9522100485
- Zillow Home ID: 49139717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4512 Greenwood Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% lower than in Seattle, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 4508 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$669K521,590
- 4516 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$614K31.752,640
- 309 N 46th St Seattle, WA$453K311,320
- 4502 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$663K321,660
- 308 N 45th St Seattle, WA$476K21880
- 311 N 46th St Seattle, WA$489K411,380
- 312 N 45th St Seattle, WA$715K422,300
- 4515 Greenwood Ave N APT 101 Seattle, WA$209K22.5--
- 315 N 46th St Seattle, WA$451K311,300
- 4602 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$657K41.51,510
- 301 N 45th St APT 3 Seattle, WA--Studio1350
- 316 N 45th St Seattle, WA$621K311,580
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 6 Seattle, WA$360K22975
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 4 Seattle, WA$343K22976
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 1 Seattle, WA$250K22724
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 5 Seattle, WA$355K22975
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 2 Seattle, WA$355K22976
- 4511 Greenwood Ave N APT 7 Seattle, WA$370K22975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!